Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!!! We WELCOME 2011

Everyone's been doing these cute "Top 10" lists of 2010 - so here's one from me:

1- Kenyon moved in with us. we LOVE having him here.
2- I started losing weight in September. As of this morning, i'm down 35 pounds. I'm hoping to hit my ultimate goal by June or July
3- We remodeled our kitchen all by ourselves. We primed/painted the cabinets, painted all the walls, and did a bitchin' backsplash. today the under cabinet lighting goes up, we do some touchups on the paint and we're DONE.
4- We've become a lot closer with some of our friends/family. we're so BLESSED to have everyone so close.
5 - Derek & I both got a raise, bringing our financial goals much closer to being a reality.
6 - we decided NOT to start trying for a baby yet. We want to travel & go to Europe within the next year and a half first.
7 - We had a lot of people leave us this year. It's not exciting - but worth mentioning. We said goodbye to Pappa, Uncle Ben, Great Grandma Hendrix, Aunt Louise & Carol Woodward. We miss them all so much.
8 - We bought a TV for our room - which has made a huge impact on productivity in our bedroom as far as laundry goes. :)
9 - We traveled quite a bit. We went on a cruise to Mexico, went to Vegas twice, & Florida for 2 weeks.
10 - We've loved & laughed with each other every single day. That's a miracle to appreciate. I'm so thankful for my life.

I'll post some pictures of some of my favorite things from 2010:



Kenyon, Derek & I Thanksgiving Day
Our Pumpkins from Halloween
Derek & I on the Nemo Ride in DisneyWorld
Brandi Carlile Concert
Our new kitchen!


We're blessed and I'm thankful.
I hope everyone has a great 2011 - we're sure planning on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment