Wednesday, May 12, 2010

blog envy

welcome welcome - one & all.
i've had "blog envy" for quite some time now. everyone seems to have a blog full of fun facts - yet my sweet little family has none. so here we are.
things you might/might not care about:
Derek & I have been married for almost 2 years (but i love to emphasize the fact we've been together 4.5 years)
we're happy. we laugh a LOT
our boxer baby Millie is perfect
she & i have the same hair color
our home is beautiful. its perfect for US
we like the outdoors but dont camp very often
we're obsessed with Dexter, How I Met Your Mother, & Glee
i rarely use "uppercase letters"
derek judges me for that
we work hard so we can play hard
together we know how to cook about 6 meals
we have the greatest family in the WORLD
he lets me buy high heels so i'll be tall like him
i dont like concerts. derek loves concerts
peach iced tea is a staple in our house
millie loves it when i sing songs about her

so that's all folks. i'll be sure to post pictures soon of our little lives.
later gator

1 comment:

  1. I CANNOT believe it!... I LOVE Dexter!... Obsessed actually. And unlike Millie, Foxie hates when I sing songs about her, well... Just songs period. She makes it a point to come over and put her paw on my mouth. I like to think she's just telling me that she loves what is comin out of my mouth but let's get serious.... We all know what she means. Lol

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete