Sunday, April 3, 2011

more pictures!!

this is the finished product of a stencil i used from www.cuttingedgestencils.com i love how easy it was and how it turned out. :)

my helpful hubband doing the top stencils.
"before" shot
this is a kitty that had been hanging out at our front door for a few days causing Millie lots of anxiety. We let it in to give him/her some love, but in the end, had to drive it a few houses away for the sake of pup.
attempting to do my hair center parted
the finished product of my plate wall. i love how it turned out!
here's my favorite people at the Festival Of Colors here in Utah. so much fun. i need to get this picture framed.


2 comments:

  1. Gah! I love everything! Your plate wall, the stencils...so adorable! You crafty lady.

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a little artist. You make everything look so pretty. love it.

    ReplyDelete