Monday, November 1, 2010

confessions

here are some things i have to get off my chest:

i'm completely jealous of everyone with a baby right now. i want one...
hopefully in about 7 months i'll be pregnant as planned, but as of now i need to be getting healthy and ready for it. It's a TERRIFYING thought of being a mama, but nothing sounds so great. I love my husband soooo much and i want a little "deranzik" running around. Derek's even downloading some "pre-pregnancy" books for us to read to make sure we get everything ready now. He's kinda perfect.

i have major anxiety. last night i couldn't get tired because i start to obsess over things that make my heart beat out of control crazy. last night it was "what am i going to get everyone for Christmas? what movies should i put on my que for netflix? we need to get pictures taken for our Christmas cards this week." geeze louise.

that is all. just wanted to share with you all the thoughts that keep these brown eyes awake at night.
love you
Anzana

3 comments:

  1. Oh Anzana! You are cute. Don't worry your pretty little head. Just remember that when you are pregnant, you have 9 months to prepare for that little baby to come, and believe me, you will do a lot of reading during those 9 months, following every step of the way. Just take it one step at a time. Like right now, work out while shopping for christmas, taking pictures while standing in the check out line. Nothing says merry christmas like a picture of you buying christmas gifts. ;) Sorry, I can't help ya with Netflix ideas. I'm kinda in the same rut, and I already have one heck of a long list.
    Love youuuuu!
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your face! I will tell you right now.. there is NOTHING to prepare you for having a baby.. you can read every book out there but the bottom line is - you are never prepared. :-) On a more encouraging note.. you roll with the punches. You will learn what works for you and what doesn't by trial and error. You will be such an amazing momma when the time comes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you girls. thanks for the funny idea annettie.

    ReplyDelete