Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Reward:

anyone who will have the patience to sit down & teach me how to actually work this (shoot dang darn the devil hells bells) blog will be rewarded handsomely.
i can't figure out how to make my main picture a NORMAL size, or the little quote in front to be how i want it. also i'd like to change my background & upload pictures once in a while.
i ask a lot hu?

other than that - life is good. :)
i got my own pizzelle iron, so there'll be treats-a-plenty at the woodward house so PLEASE PLEASE come eat them.
i'm on a diet. so far i've lost 20 lbs. yay! now just about 40 more to go & i'll be happy. :)

thats all for now folks. peace & blessin's

2 comments:

  1. I'll show you!!! It's really easy once you learn how to!! Just let me know when! Love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah that'd be AMAZING!!! lets get together sooon

    ReplyDelete