Tuesday, November 23, 2010

i'm blog illiterate

but apparently i've been "tagged"... whatever? hahah
but i love quizzes, and so here it goes:

4 Shows I Regularly Watch:
-How I Met Your Mother
-Dexter
-Glee
-Dancing With The Stars

4 Things I'm Passionate About:
-My family
-Christmas
-Laughing REALLY hard once a day
-Respect

4 Things I Say Alot (which apparently there's a lot since people make fun of my "sayings" all the time)
- "People are really passionate about"... (cars, music, deer, etc.)
-"Heard That!" (joking of course... or am i?)
-"Love You"
-"guess what i ate today?" hahaha

4 Things I've Learned From The Past
-Family is THE most important part of my life
-Regret nothing. You can learn from every bruise and bump along the way
-Pick your battles
-Only be around people who are happy & positive (most of the time). There's no room for negativity in my life.

4 Places I'd Love To Go:
-Italy
-New York
-Germany
-Hawaii

4 Things I Did Yesterday:
-Worked for 2 hours
- Had sushi with my sister
-Bought/wrapped Christmas Presents
-Watched "Life or Something Like It"

4 Things I'm looking Forward To:
-Dr's. Appointment to get rid of this blasted bladder infection once and for all
-Getting preggers sometime after June (hopefully)
-Christmas
-Seeing Tangled on Wednesday with my family

4 Things I Love About Winter:
-Christmas!
-Snuggling up
-Christmas Tree
- Snow (for about 2 months then i'm over it)

4 Things on My Wishlist:
-To get pregnant as soon as we are ready
-A sushi maker on my amazon wishlist
-To lose the rest of my weight quickly (28 lbs down, 40 to go)
- My hair to grow quickly

4 People to Tag:
-Tahnie
-Maegan
-Julie
-Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment