Saturday, February 19, 2011

bedroom renovation (again)







as wel all know - i'm a FREAK about change. we redid our WHOLE kitchen over Christmas break, and its been a good 1 1/2 months, so its time to do something new right??
About a year after we bought our cute house, derek & I painted our bedroom. It was a very soothing and deep olive green. I loved it at first, but because our room is so tiny (which i hate), it always seemed too dark & depressing in there.
with the help of my contractors (derek, kenyon & jess) we repainted our bedroom & kenyon's an amazing grey called Porpoise from Behr. With only 2 coats in my room (to cover the olive green) and one coat in kenyon's room, it's complete.
I bought a yellow, grey & white bedspread for my birthday (thanks mom for your generous donation), and a lot of de-cluttering, here's the look now. sorry - but i forgot to take "before" pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment