Wednesday, February 23, 2011

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things:

Here's a few things i've been obsessed with lately:

red mango frozen yogurt. its perfect for those days i HAVE to have chocolate, or icecream. they have a dark chocolate flavor right now that is TO DIE FOR. i mix it with raspberries and its less than 100 calories.


It's a 10 hair stuff. i love the smell of it, its a great detangler, plus it does 9 other amazing things. i honestly dont know how i lived without it before.


Nail Polish. I always had my nails acrylic before, but lately i've been going all natural, and i'm having so much fun with the cool paint options. here's one i'm obsessed with


and of course - i'm obsessed with my weight loss journey i'm currently enjoying. of course i'm eating healthy and working out occasionally, but these pure essential oils from DoTerra truly do help raise my metabolism, & help me not overeat. so amazing, I take 24 drops/day either internally (mixed with water or in a capsule if you dont like the taste) or you can just rub it on your body. I'm down 47 pounds since September 2010 (even through the holidays, my bday, etc) i can't wait to hit my ultimate goal of 100 pounds lost!!!
http://www.doterra.myvoffice.com/anzanawoodward/

No comments:

Post a Comment