Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day #1

"a photo of yourself and a description of how your day was."



well after searching my computer for a picture of JUST me, i've come to the realization i don't take that many pictures just by myself. This is me bored & work one day testing to see if my camera still had battery in it.
i dont wear glasses - except on days i dont want to take the time to put on eye make up.

today has been pretty good. I woke up early to go to work at 9 (which is early enough for me thank you)
went to lunch with my workfriend Julie, and a cute girl named Bri. we went to Cafe Rio mmmm
then i pretty much looked at decorating blogs all day at work, stopped by at red mango for a chocolate raspberry treat, and came home. i discovered my swimming suit from victorias secret came today which thrilled & terrified me. its so adorable but SO SMALL. hopefully i can pull it off by summer. :)

i kissed my hubby for a minute & sent him off to school, and here i am blogging. not a bad day in my book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment